HMAS RUSHCUTTER NAVAL
|visits since 27 January 2003|
HMAS Rushcutter Naval Depot was established at Edgecliff in New South Wales on 1 August 1940.
Peter Evans' book indicates that the training of RAN Radar Operators transferred from HMAS Rushcutter to HMAS Watson in 1943. The technical functions of Radar operation remained at HMAS Rushcutter.
"Royal Australian Navy A - Z, Ships,
Aircraft and Shore Establishments"
by J.H. Straczek
"Fairmile Ships of the Royal Australian
edited by Peter Evans
© Peter Dunn 2003
This page first produced 27 January 2003
This page last updated 04 October 2005